Graz Battery Days
Dear Madam, Sir!
Unfortunately the registration was closed on the 18th of September.
LAST DAY LEFT FOR REGISTRATION!
Closingdate: 23rd of September 2013
Start of registration: 15th of May 2016
Early bird registration 15th of May to 31st of July 2016
Regular rate: 580 € (excl. 20% VAT)
Academic rate: 480 € (excl. 20% VAT)
Registration 1st of August to 11th of September 2016
Regular rate: 630 € (excl. 20% VAT)
Academic rate: 530 € (excl. 20% VAT)
General Information on Registration:
- The registration fee includes admission to lectures, lunches and dinner events and coffee breaks. The abstract book and proceedings are included as well.
- The General & Registration Office (VARTA Micro Innovation GmbH) must be notified of any cancellations in writing (by mail or fax).
- There is no charge for cancellations made by August 30th.
- If the booking is cancelled latest September 11th a service charge of 30 % of the registration fee will be charged.
- For later cancellations the complete conference fee will be charged. However, any registered participant may be replaced by a proxy.
- Prices are exclusive 20% VAT. Prices including 20% VAT appear on the payment/booking information as well as on the invoice.
- The mutually agreed place of jurisdiction shall be Graz, Austria.
VARTA Micro Innovation GmbH
Ms. Conny Mayer
8010 Graz, Austria
Tel: +43 316 873 32600
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Garche
FCBAT Ulm, Germany
Dr. Nikolaus Hochgatterer
Samsung SDI Battery Systems GmbH, Austria
Dr. Stefan Koller
VARTA Micro Innovation GmbH, Austria
Prof. Dr. Robert Kostecki
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, California
Dr. Peter Lamp
Dr. Jürgen Pfeiffer
Wacker Chemie AG, Germany
Prof. Dr. Bernhard Gollas
Graz University of Technology, Austria
Dr.-Ing. Mareike Wolter
Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies and Systems IKTS, Germany
SGL Carbon SE